One Stop Integrated Service Concept for the sake of fluency and speed up the licensing administration process and including all public services. The ruling government always provides solutions, with the application of the latest service concepts and packaging. Now the community can be served well and quickly of course.
From the results of the study and trials, the One Stop Integrated Service Concept has become the best solution for the government.
The large number of queues for the application process of various kinds of community needs makes the government have to take concrete steps to overcome all problems.
According to the employment law states that every civil servant acts as a government apparatus has the duty to provide services to the community in a professional manner without selective cutting.
As public servants, civil servants must provide the best or prime service to recipients of services indiscriminately.
Public services or public services organized by public organizations. Which can be distinguished into:
1. The primary is all the provision of public goods or services organized by the government in which the government is the only organizer and the user or client inevitably has to use it. For example, services at the immigration office, prison services and licensing services.
2. Secondary is all forms of public goods or services provided by the government, but in which users or clients do not have to use them because of the existence of several service providers.
Five Characteristics Service Concept
There are five characteristics that can be used to distinguish these three types of public service delivery, namely:
1. Adaptability of service means the degree of change of service in accordance with the demands of change requested by the user.
2. The bargaining position of the user or client, the higher the bargaining position of the user or client, the more systematic the opportunity for the user to request better service will be systematically.
3. Market type is this characteristic describes the number of service providers that exist and their relationship with users or clients.
4. Focus control is a characteristic that explains who is in control of the transaction, whether the user or service provider.
5. The nature of service is aimed at the interests of more dominant users or service providers. The implementation of public service management in accordance with its form and nature, can use one of the following patterns:
- Functional service pattern
- One door service pattern
- One-stop service pattern
- Pattern of service centrally
- Pattern of service for Task Force
Licensing services with a one stop service system make the permit time shorter. Because, with the management of information technology-based administration, input data is enough to be done once and administration can be done simultaneously.
With the existence of one-stop integrated service institutions, all permits and non-permits that are under the authority of regencies or cities can be served in one institution.
The Effective One Stop Integrated Service Concept Suppresses the Practice of Corruption, Collusion and Nepotism
The hope to be achieved is to minimize the practice of collusion, corruption and nepotism, encourage economic growth through increased investment by giving greater attention to the role of micro, small and medium enterprises.
The aim is to improve the quality of public services. Therefore, it is hoped that public services will be realized that are quickly cheap, easy, transparent, sure and affordable, in addition to improving people’s rights to public services.
Tips for Successful Implementation of the Integrated Service Concept
The successful implementation of one-stop integrated services for the smooth administration of administration and avoiding the practice of collusion, corruption and nepotism that angered.
Etymologically, service is an effort to serve the needs of others. In line with the draft public service law, it means that public service http://situsbolaparlay.com is an activity or series of activities in order to fulfill basic needs in accordance with the civil rights of every citizen and resident of an item, service and administrative service provided by a public service provider.
The public basically means the general public, the people and the people. It seems that the word public is translated by several groups as different as their interests. Here are some definitions according to experts.
One Stop Integrated Service Concept From George Fredrickson
Syafie and his team mates said that pubic is a number of people who have the right thinking, feelings, hopes, attitudes and actions that are right and good based on the norms they have.
George Fredrickson explained that the public concept in five perspectives is as follows:
1. Public as an interest group, namely public, is seen as a manifestation of group interactions that give birth to the interests of the community.
2. Public as a rational voter, namely the community consists of individuals who try to meet their own needs and interests.
3. Public as representative of community interests, namely public interests represented by voice.
4. Public as consumers, consumers are actually not composed of individuals who are not related to each other, but in a sufficiently large number id pro pkv games they lead to demands for bureaucratic service.
Agung Kurniawan said public service is the provision of services or serving the needs of other people or communities that have an interest in the organization in accordance with the basic rules and procedures that have been set.
So the organization in accordance with the basic rules and ordinances that have been set.
Simplify and Improve Process
Service is an activity or sequence of activities that occurs in direct interaction between someone and another person or machine physically and provides customer satisfaction.
From the description above it can be concluded that, the service system is a dynamic business entity which consists of various parts.
Both in the form of public goods and public services which in principle are the responsibility and carried out by central government agencies, regions and the environment of state-owned enterprises or regionally owned enterprises.
In the framework of efforts to fulfill the needs of the community and in the context of implementing the provisions of the legislation.
Public services organization in accordance with the basic rules and ordinances that have been set.
As stated earlier that government is essentially a service to the community.
Understanding the Integrated One Stop Integrated Service Concept
The obligation to create conditions that allow each member of the community to develop their abilities and creativity to achieve common goals.
Definition of the implementation of the One Stop Integrated Service Concept is the activity of administering licensing and non-licensing integrated manner in one place.
With this concept, applicants simply come to one place and meet with front office officers only. This can minimize the interaction between applicants and licensing officers and avoid unofficial levies that often occur in the service process.
1. Speed up the service time by reducing the stages in the service that are less important. Better coordination will also greatly influence the acceleration of licensing services.
2. Suppressing the cost of business permit services, in addition to reducing stages, reducing costs can also be done by making service procedures and official costs more transparent.
3. Simplify requirements for industrial business permits, by developing parallel service systems and overlapping requirements will be found, so that simplification of requirements can be carried out. This also has a direct impact on reducing costs and time.
Licensing services with a one-door integrated system, known as a one stop service, make the time to make permits shorter.
One Government Institution One Stop Integrated Service Concept
With the existence of One Stop Integrated Service Concept institutions, all permits and non-permits that are under the authority of regencies micro, small and medium enterprises.
The aim is to improve the quality of public services.
This form of integrated service can be in the form of an office, office, or governing body. In its implementation, regents or mayors must simplify services including:
1. The acceleration of the service completion process does not exceed the standard time stipulated in regional regulations.
2. Certainty of service fees does not exceed the provisions stipulated in regional regulations.in accordance with the sequence of procedures.
3. Reduce the complete file of the same permit application for two or more for the permit application.
4. Exemption from licensing fees for micro, small and medium businesses that want to start new businesses in accordance with applicable regulations.
5. Provision of rights to the community to obtain information in relation to the provision of services within the scope of the task of the one-door integrated service concept includes the provision of services for all forms of licensing and non-licensing services that are the authority of the Regency / City.
All Licensing Administrations can be processed through the One Stop Integrated Service Concept
Principle of coordination, integration, synchronization and file integrity.
In a narrow sense, integrated services can mean as a government agency that has all the authority needed to provide various licenses (licenses, permits, approvals and clearances).
Basic Principles of One Stop Integrated Service Concept
The basic principle of public service is to provide satisfactory services for service users, service providers must fulfill the basic:
- The equality of rights
- Balance of Rights and Obligations
The implementation of Public Services needs to pay attention to and apply the principles, standards, patterns of administration, costs, services for people with disabilities, the elderly, pregnant women and toddlers, special services, service bureaus, levels of community satisfaction, supervision of implementation, dispute resolution, and performance evaluation organizing public services:
- Certainty of time
- Full Facilities and Infrastructure
- Ease of access
- Discipline, modesty and hospitality
Public Service Standard
Recipient of the service is:
- Service Procedure
- Settlement time
- Cost service
- Products of Service
- Facilities and infrastructure
- Competence of service providers
Basics of the One Stop Integrated Service Concept
Organizing public services in accordance with their form and nature, according to the decision of the minister of state for the utilization of the state apparatus regarding. General guidelines for the implementation of public services, there are four patterns of service, namely:
1. Functional service patterns, namely the pattern of public services provided by the provision of services in accordance with their duties, functions and authorities.
2. Centralized service pattern, namely the pattern of services provided singly by other relevant service providers concerned. For example, the management of passport services by the immigration office and the service of making birth certificates by the registry office.
Task force service patterns, namely public service officers individually or in the form of task forces placed in service providers and locations of service providers.
The Policy of The One Stop Integrated Service Concept
The policy of the one-door integrated service concept system can be an alternative improvement from a one-stop service system.
This new system will not provide the expected changes. If it cannot show an efficient service, has a clear standard of time and cost. Has a simple service procedure, and is easily accessible to those in need.
To realize an investment administration service system that has such character. One of the strategies that needs to be developed in the concept one stop integrated services. That is through, the establishment of a service. Unit that has special authority in the provision of licensing in the field of investment.
1. Is a certain unit or work unit, which has the authority to provide investment licensing services centrally. This unit or work unit has the authority to process. Issue various licenses which are a partial delegation of the authority of work units that serve licensing.
2. Is a unit or work unit that provides investment licensing services. This unit or work unit has a front line that functions to receive all investment permit applications in the region. A back line that has a working relationship with a unit or work unit that functionally issues licenses.
Improvements in investment service standards, the quality of the resources of the apparatus. Who handle the field, and the commitment of leaders in the region.